Work Permit/Employment Visa
The eligible persons of this category of visa are:
- An Expert/adviser/employee/individual who appointed in a government/ semi-government/ autonomous bodies/ projects and equivalent organization in Bangladesh
- An Individual who employed in local/foreign government/semi-government/liaison/industrial/commercial organization or other equivalent organizations in Bangladesh
- Individuals appointed under local/foreign government/ semi-government contractor ship and in equivalent organization in Bangladesh
- An Individual who intend to do honorary work (without salary) with Registered NGOs in Bangladesh.
A. Online application ( Online MRP Visa Application Form)
B. Manual application (MRP Visa Application Form)
|Requirements for both online and manual applications
- Printed copy of duly filled in online VISA application form and signed accordingly or filled in (manually) Visa application form;
- Signature of applicant in application form within the signature marked area
- Recent passport size colour photo- 2 (Two) copies with white background;
- Original Passport (valid for at least six months with minimum two blank pages ) with a photocopy of photo page;
- A Letter from concern employer of Bangladesh mentioning the applicant's position in the organization.
- Appointment letter and contract papers with full terms and conditions including salary details.
- Recommendation letter from the concerned Ministry in Bangladesh/BIDA/BEPZA
- The applicant needs to submit the application in person and pay visa fees as required (Visa Fees Chart)
|Duration of Work Permit / Employment Visa
A work permit/employment visa may be issued for maximum three (03) months with single, double or multiple entries. Duration of stay in this category is maximum 90 days in each visit. Extension up to three (03) years could be obtained from Department of Immigration and Passport (DIP) in Bangladesh. Please note that the validity of the visa begins from the date of issue and not from the date of travel on your application form
Once the Bangladesh visa has been granted, then a printed copy of visa sticker will be attached on an entire page in your passport. Please check the details carefully for any spelling mistakes and or validity etc
Please do not use Mac pc to fill up online application