- A Travel Permit is issued to a Bangladeshi citizen who does not possess a valid Bangladeshi Passport but intends to return to Bangladesh.
- Requirements for Travel Permit:
- Duly filled in Travel Permit application form (please click here to find the form).
- Copy of previous passport.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Physical presence of the applicant at the Embassy for an interview.
- Fee (non-refundable): QR 50.00 for ordinary delivery and QR 98. for urgent delivery.
- Receiving of application: The application is received at the counter between 07:30 AM -2:00 PM (Sunday-Thursday)
- Delivery time: Between 7:30AM - 02:30 PM (Sunday – Thursday).
Note: A Travel Permit is valid for 3 months only.